12th May 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Which master degree is best after completing BCA among MCA and MBA?

Which one master degree is best after completing bca (mca or mba)? Please tell me which one master degree is best after bca

14th May 2014, 02:23 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which master degree is best after completing BCA among MCA and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one master degree is best after completing bca (mca or mba)? Please tell me which one master degree is best after bca
Hey friend,

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and this a Undergraduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters and as you have completed this course and wanting to join in MBA or MCA.

To tell about both the courses MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters and to tell about the MBA Course it stands for Master of Business Administration and this course is of a duration of 2 years of 4 semesters in it.

To join in any of these courses you would need to write the entrance exam for the respected course and there are many exams which are conducted and you can apply for them as with your qualification.

The better option which you can for doing a Masters's degree after BCA would be doing MCA course because it is of the same stream as it is also the correct stream after BCA as it is related with Computer Applications,but if you opt for doing MBA it is another field of study which deals with Business Administration and is more importantly related to Economics,Maths related course.There are many colleges which offers the course,so you better write the entrance exam and apply for the college for doing MCA.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?