19th January 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?

hy am aditi, i hav completed my graduation in bcom, i hv secured 56% nd now m totally confused about my future and now i want to knw ki what can i do for my post graduation...i mean post grduation bt in what?

20th January 2014, 09:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hy am aditi, i hav completed my graduation in bcom, i hv secured 56% nd now m totally confused about my future and now i want to knw ki what can i do for my post graduation...i mean post grduation bt in what?
Nice to see that you're interested t apply for higher degree courses. Aftedr completing B.com course there are lot of course available. Here we suggest you some best courses to apply after completing B.com course.

After completing B.com course you may apply for following courses.
  • MCA (Master of Computer Application)
  • M.com (Master of Commerce)
  • MBA (Master of Business Administration)
  • MA (Master of Arts)

Graduation is the minimum educational qualification to apply for this master degree courses and the applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks to get admission for this courses.

Note:- To get admission for MBA course then It's necessary that you should qualified in CAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Examination with good marks.

Apart from this Master degree course, you may also apply for Professional Courses like,
  • CA (Chartered Accountant)
  • CWA (Cost and Work Accountant)
  • CS (Company Secretary)
31st March 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i m anya...i complete b.com... now i m confused about my future can you give me information about CA..?
6th June 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hi am maanya I got seat in b com(general)is that a good course and what can I do after that for a bright future???plsss help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?