27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to become a research scientist after M.Sc Biotechnology?

How to become a research scientist affter completing Msc in biotechnology or Msc in Microbiology. plz give the path to go through means "what to do" after completing MSc in this,to get this job? Can you please answer me with the right information soon?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after doing Ph.D in immunology?
  5. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility to become an Assistant Researcher Scientist?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  8. How to become a great scientist in future? What are the courses to study? -- [New]
  9. Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology
  10. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  11. What courses to study to become Research Scientist at ISRO?
  12. How to join MSc biotechnology in research and development
  13. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  14. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? What shall I do to become a Scientist?
  15. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  17. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which is better to study among M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Pharmacy to become a Scientist in R & D field?
28th August 2016, 11:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a research scientist after M.Sc Biotechnology?

In order to become a research scientist after completion of your M.Sc in Biotechnology, you will have to have completed your PhD in the prospective field from a recognized university, after that you will have to clear ISRO entrance test in order to get admission over there, with gradually gaining work experience over time, you will be most eligible to become a scientist in future.
29th August 2016, 12:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to become a research scientist affter completing Msc in biotechnology or Msc in Microbiology. plz give the path to go through means "what to do" after completing MSc in this,to get this job? Can you please answer me with the right information soon?

Thanks
You need to pursue PhD/M.Phil in Biotechnology to make career in Research field. You are required to score at least 55% of marks at Master degree level to be eligible for PhD in Biotechnology course. The admission to the course is based on the marks scored in the NET entrance exam.
29th August 2016, 11:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After Completing MSc in Biotechnology you have to get into some good research institute for pursuing phd. For that it is mandatory to crack CSIR JRF. During phd you will actually learn what is research and you will develop the area of interest.

After completion of phd it is mandatory to do PDF to join a good research lab as a research scientist.

Those who have completed MSc in Microbiology can find a long term career in the research field. After gaining much experience in this field as an assistant, they can get into the post of scientist. They can get into higher posts after gaining enough work experience as a scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?