27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which option is good between MBA in finance or MBA in marketing?

I want to do MBA but I want to know that which is batter MBA in finance or MBA in marketing please help me? Can you tell me which one would be better to take up next? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as I need to take up the course next!

28th August 2016, 11:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which option is good between MBA in finance or MBA in marketing?

Either of the field is good for your career if you wish to opt for it with your own as in that case you will be interested in the prospective field.

However, if you wish are good in finance and accounting, you should opt for Finance field but if you have intellectual ideas in marketing field, you should therefore opt for it and I am sure if you choose a field depending upon your interest, you will do well in it and will have a great future ahead.
29th August 2016, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which option is good between MBA in finance or MBA in marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA but I want to know that which is batter MBA in finance or MBA in marketing please help me? Can you tell me which one would be better to take up next? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as I need to take up the course next!

If you are interested to work in the Banking Industries, Investment Bankers like Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan etc. then you can choose MBA in Finance. If you want to work in Consumer Products like HUL, P&G etc. then you can choose MBA in Marketing. The course you will choose will be depending upon your interest and your future aspiration.

But many candidates in India prefer MBA in Finance than a MBA in Marketing. The MBA in Marketing is a demanding job than a MBA Finance. The finance job is inside the office, but marketing is mostly outside of the office. Based on your taste choose the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?