2nd February 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Master of tourism after 3 years of Hotel management?

May I can apply master of tourism after 3 year of hotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  2. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  3. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  4. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  6. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  7. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  9. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  10. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  11. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  12. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  13. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  14. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  15. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  16. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  17. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  18. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
6th February 2016, 11:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master of tourism after 3 years of Hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May I can apply master of tourism after 3 year of hotel management?
Yes, the aspirant can study master of tourism after hotel management graduation. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation in any stream. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?