10th January 2013, 02:37 PM
irfana_ansari

How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience

i have completed diploma in hotel management catering and tourism and having 5 years of experience in the same field .
please let me know that how and where i will get an opportunity to get a govt job in railways as i know that many places are vacant in northern railways nad in north eastern railways.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  2. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard? -- [New]
  3. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  6. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  7. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  9. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  11. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  12. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  13. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  15. Can I get Job in Indian Railways having completed Hotel Management course and with 6 months of experience?
  16. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  17. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  18. Can I apply for IAS or IPS exam if completed three years diploma programme in Hotel Management and Catering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?