29th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses per semester of MCA in Anna University?

Sir,
I want to do MCA in Anna University. Please send me the fee expenses of MCA per semester in Anna University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  2. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  3. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  4. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  5. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  6. From where I will get application form of Anna University BCA course? Cutoff marks required in 12th, fee expenses and last date of form submission?
  7. Previous year Question Papers for 2nd semester of MCA course of Anna University?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  10. Detailed information and fee expenses of 45 days Industrial Training in .NET for CSE 6th semester student?
  11. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  12. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  13. What is the fee structure for B.e course? What is the semester fee, hostel charge and boarding expenses?
  14. Detailed information about Diploma in Civil course offered by ICE, Guwahati? Fee expenses per semester?
  15. Will there be any fee concession for Womens and most backward casts in Anna University while studying PG course like MCA/MBA?
  16. MCA Course after passing BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  18. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
5th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses per semester of MCA in Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do MCA in Anna University. Please send me the fee expenses of MCA per semester in Anna University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Please, find the below attachment to get more Information about MCA Fee structure in Anna University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Circular July-Nov 2015.pdf(1.93 MB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf CEG.pdf(2.45 MB, 163 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?