12th September 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Tech without GATE being a Microbiology postgraduate?

Hi Everyone,
I am the M.Sc postgraduate in Microbiology. I have also keen interest in M.Tech. But I am not qualified the GATE. So, how I can get M.Tech admission without entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  2. Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  4. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  5. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  6. Which course should should I do after graduation?
  7. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  9. Books of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Chemistry for preparation of GATE?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  11. Can we do M.Tech in Microbiology after Completing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for joining the M.Tech course?
  12. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in DY Patil University?
  13. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  14. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  15. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
25th September 2015, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech without GATE being a Microbiology postgraduate?

GATE is the only exam which allows M.Sc degree holders to become eligible for M.Tech admission in IITs and NITs. There is no other exam in India as of now which allows M.Sc Microbiology post graduates to become eligible for admission in M.Tech course. Therefore, you have to appear for it next year again with better preparation.
7th February 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech without GATE being a Microbiology postgraduate?

Can I get a job at any software (I.T.) company though I am a post graduate in Biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?