22nd September 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which masters degree is better between M.Sc in food science and technology and M.Sc in Diary Sciences?

I have done my bachelor degree in food technology(hons) and now looking forward for masters ,kindly tell that out of M.Sc in food Science and technology or M.Sc in dairy sciences,which one will going to be a better option. Please answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

20th September 2017, 11:45 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which masters degree is better between M.Sc in food science and technology and M.Sc in Diary Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my bachelor degree in food technology(hons) and now looking forward for masters ,kindly tell that out of M.Sc in food Science and technology or M.Sc in dairy sciences,which one will going to be a better option. Please answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

After bachelors degree in food technology M.SC food science and technology is beast option for you to do further studies. Here below are details regarding M.SC food science and technology course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master of science degree in food science and technology course is B.SC in Food science, Quality control, Agriculture, Horticulture, Home science from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in food science and technology is 2 years.

Career Options after M.SC Food Science and Technology:-

>> Food technologist.

>> Lab technician.

>> Food chemist.

>> Livestock product technology scientist.

>> Process development scientist.

>> Life science consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?