22nd September 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?

I have done my Bachelor degree in Food technology(hons) and now looking forward for Masters. Kindly tell that out of M.Sc in food Science and technology or M.Sc in dairy sciences, which one will be a better option?

27th September 2015, 07:26 PM
sukhpal0015

Default Re: Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?

You are bechlors in food technology so you would surly know difference between food tech and dairy science. Dairy is just a wing of food tech. Food tech actually have so much sub wings. Dairy science is grooming as a different field from last some years but it can never be differ from food tech. If you are really focused that you want to do Job only in dairy then only you should go with dairy science otherwise choose food tech.
23rd April 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?

What are the options available in abroad after completing B.sc in Food and Nutrition honors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?