28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Masters degree course available in National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Food Technology course and want to know which are the course available in National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  2. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  3. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  4. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  6. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  7. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  8. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  9. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  10. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  11. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  13. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  14. Can I get admission in computer science after scoring 89658 in JEE mains
  15. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  16. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  17. What NIT can I get after scoring 140 in JEE mains and 93% in CBSE board
  18. Can I get any government college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
7th April 2018, 03:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters degree course available in National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management?

All courses offered by NIFTEM are listed below.

>>B.Tech in Food Technology and Management
>>M.Tech in Food Supply Chain Management
>>M.Tech in Food Safety and Quality Management
>>M.Tech in Food Technology Management
>>M.Tech in Food Plant Operations and Management
>>M.Tech in Food Process Engineering and Management

*** As you have completed B.Tech in Food Technology, you are eligible for all the Master degree courses offered by NIFTEM but I suggest you to do M.Tech in Food Technology and Management because there is better career opportunities after completing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?