24th April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Future in Master in Rural development? Distance degree is equivalent to regular degree?

What is the future job prospect master in rural development? Is a degree in m.r.d from distance mode is equivalent with the degree from regular mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance learning MBA equivalent to any master degree or is it equivalent to only diploma?
  2. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  3. Information about Distance Education one sitting degree exam? Can we do Master degree in UK after this?
  4. In which subject can I appear in NET after passing masters degree in rural development?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation?
  6. Is ICWA equivalent to Master degree?
  7. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  8. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  9. In which subject should I appear in NET after passing masters degree in the subject of rural development?
  10. Procedure for Ph.D after B.Sc , B.Ed and M.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to do master degree related to technical field? What master degree can I do in distance or correspondence and from which university
  14. How to take admission in CMJ University? Institutes offering distance degree or regular degree?
  15. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to attend UGC NET/JRF entrance exam in HRM? I have completed masters degree in Rural Development
  17. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  18. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
20th May 2017, 10:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future in Master in Rural development? Distance degree is equivalent to regular degree?

After completing master's degree in Rural Development you can secure your future by getting employed in both private and government sectors. After this course you can find employment in the following areas:

> Medicinal Plants Board

> Rural Engineering Services

> Educational Institutes

> Rural Development Agencies

> Forestry Firms

> Tribal Development Program etc.

Yes, distance MRD degree is equivalent to regular mode degree. As long as you complete it from a recognized institute. Make sure the institute is recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) and hence, the degrees completed from a recognized institute are also recognized for all types of jobs and have the same value as of regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?