1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

In which campus of IIT, M.Arch is offered? Percentage required in B.Arch for admission?

Hello Friends, I am studying in B.Arch 5th semester. I want to study M.Arch in IIT. Kindly inform me that which IIT is offer this Master degree? Also what percentage is needed in B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. In which campus of IIT, M.Tech(Nanotechnology) is offered? Percentage required in B.Tech for admission? -- [New]
  2. Percentage marks required in 12th to get into IIT and syllabus for IIT entrance exam?
  3. How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelors degree at AMU?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in IIT? How much is the admission fees at IIT?
  7. What is the percentage required in class 12th to get admission in IIT?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th to get admission in IIT Colleges? What is the procedure to get admission in IIT Colleges?
  9. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  10. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in North Campus?
  12. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  14. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  15. What is the percentage required for campus interview?
  16. How to take admission in MSc Maths in PU campus? Percentage required in BSc to take admission?
  17. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  18. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
6th April 2018, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which campus of IIT, M.Arch is offered? Percentage required in B.Arch for admission?

Yes, there are some of the IITs that are offering M.Arch course in India and the detailed information is as follows. As far as my best knowledge is concerned IIT Roorkee offers this Master of Architecture (M.Arch) course.

In order to get admission into this college, you must have a valid score of GATE Entrance Examination and you are required to appear in written test that is followed by Personal Interview to get admission. According to my knowledge there is no percentage criteria in order to be eligible.

Hence, you just make sure you complete bachelor's degree successfully and then have a valid GATE Entrance examination score. After this you are required to score good marks in Written Examination and Interview as admission is generally done on the merit basis.
6th April 2018, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which campus of IIT, M.Arch is offered? Percentage required in B.Arch for admission?

Yes, there are some of the IITs that are offering M.Arch course in India and the detailed information is as follows. As far as my best knowledge is concerned IIT Roorkee offers this Master of Architecture (M.Arch) course.

In order to get admission into this college, you must have a valid score of GATE Entrance Examination and you are required to appear in written test that is followed by Personal Interview to get admission. According to my knowledge there is no percentage criteria in order to be eligible.

Hence, you just make sure you complete bachelor's degree successfully and then have a valid GATE Entrance examination score. After this you are required to score good marks in Written Examination and Interview as admission is generally done on the merit basis.
7th April 2018, 03:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Only IIT Roorkee offers M.Arch course among all IITs. No specific percentage required in B.Arch to apply for this course in IIT Roorkee.

Requirements:
>> Candidates have to complete B.Arch from a recognised University.
>> Candidates need to clear GATE (Graduate Aptitude test of Engineering) in Architecture and planning trade with good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?