12th April 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Maximum seats available in IIT for M.Tech Mechanical course?

Hi Friends,
Can you let me know the number of maximum seats in IIT for M.Tech in Mechanical branch? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many seats are available for M.Tech course in IIT's through GATE?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  6. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  7. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Maximum rank required in IIT JEE for mechanical branch?
  16. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  17. Upto which rank can I get IITs after cracking JEE?
  18. Best colleges for doing M.Tech in Nuclear Technology?
14th April 2016, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum seats available in IIT for M.Tech Mechanical course?

Total number of seats in different streams of engineering in Master of Technology course in Indian Institute of Technology:

>>Computer Science and Engineering: 471 seats.

>>Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 724 seats.

>>Mechanical engineering: 567 seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?