12th April 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study MBA after completion of M.Com while secured 47% in Graduation?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Graduation with 47% marks and I am not eligible for MBA that I know. But if I complete my M.Com with good marks then can I apply for MBA?

13th April 2016, 11:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study MBA after completion of M.Com while secured 47% in Graduation?

To study MBA course, you must have passed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university. Relaxation of marks upto 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates. So, if you belong to reserved category, you are eligible to study MBA course else, you need to score good marks in M.Com course for getting admission in MBA course.
14th April 2016, 07:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study MBA after completion of M.Com while secured 47% in Graduation?

Who said that you are not eligible for Master of Business Administration. You are not eligible for only Common Admission test for admission in MBA in Indian Institute of Management.

You can apply for some other entrance exam for admission in MBA like Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association four times a year. With 47% marks in bachelor's degree, you can not apply for CAT. Even if you score better marks in master's degree, you can not be eligible for CAT, but you can appear for other MBA entrance exams.
14th April 2016, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Graduation with 47% marks and I am not eligible for MBA that I know. But if I complete my M.Com with good marks then can I apply for MBA?
Yes, you can do an MBA course through MAT entrance exam, because your graduation degree marks are below 50%.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MAT exam. There are no percentage criteria for MAT exam. Final year students can also apply for MAT exam.

Best books for MAT exam :-

MAT- Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: By Student Aid Publication
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

A Complete Manual for Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: J. K. Chopra
Publisher: Unique Publishers

MAT Management Aptitude Test: Previous Years' Papers Up-To-Date (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MAT: Management Aptitude Test 8th Edition (Paperback)
Author: R.P. Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
15th April 2016, 01:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you will score above 50% marks in your Post Graduation then you are very much eligible to opt for MBA on the basis of Post Graduation marks.
So, prepare well for the Post Graduation studies and then after completing it, you can opt MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?