15th December 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?

Hello sir, I will complete BE Mechanical engineering in next year and then want to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata. What is the procedure of admission and fee structure? Which type of entrance exam will I have to give to for MBA?

Related Questions:
15th April 2022, 11:51 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?

ICFAI Business School (IBS), Kolkata offers admission to MBA course based on entrance exam CAT, IBSAT, NMAT, GMAT etc. After completion of your B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, you can apply for MBA course based on entrance exam.

IBS, Kolkata MBA Eligibility Criteria
- You must have passed graduation in any discipline of at least 3 years with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to qualify the entrance exam CAT/IBSAT/NMAT/GMAT etc.

MBA Course Fees
MBA course tuition fee for IBS, Kolkata is around Rs. 9 Lakh for 2 years. Other fees such as registration fee, library fee, hostel fee, mess fee, exam fee, activity fees are payable extra.

Admission Process
- Candidates who have valid score of entrance exam are eligible to apply for admission in MBA to IBS, Kolkata.
- Applicants will be called for selection and final selection will be based on past academic records, performance of candidates in group discussion and personal interview.

MBA Entrance IBSAT Syllabus
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?