4th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Silby Anish

Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  2. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  3. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  4. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  5. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  6. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?
  7. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  8. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  10. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  11. B.Tech holder can get Assistant Professor job in aided engineering colleges? -- [New]
  12. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  14. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  15. How to be a lecturer while pursuing B.Tech IT?
  16. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  17. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
  18. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
4th January 2012, 04:25 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend after completion of M.Sc course you can apply for assistant professor post in private engineering colleges.

For that you have to face an interview..
After qualifying in that interview you will get a chance to join in that college in the post of assistant professor..

So, go for it..
All the best.
10th April 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

Can i get assistant professor job in government colleges after completing Msc computer science.. Or should do any more courses
10th March 2023, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

My qualification m.sc m.e(cs).in2013.am I eligible to work in engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?