11th November 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of BSc(Mathematics) to study Post Graduation in Goa University?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BSc in Mathematics from Goa University. I have scored 47% till my 2nd year. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 3rd year so that I get admission easily in Post Graduation in same university?

30th November 2018, 11:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of BSc(Mathematics) to study Post Graduation in Goa University?

=> In order to get admission in Post Graduation in Goa University, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in BSc(Mathematics) to study Post Graduation in Goa University is 55%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Ranking Test conducted by Goa University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?