28th November 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?

I am dong bsc in P.C.M from KU, now I want to make my career in chemistry. What is the minimum percentage required for taking admission in DU? Please do respond.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  3. How should I pursue MCA degree?
  4. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in MSc electronics in delhi university?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  6. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  7. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of B.A.(Economics) to study Post Graduation in Patna University?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  10. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  11. Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience
  12. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  13. List of colleges which offer admission in Post Graduation for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.A.(Philosophy)?
  14. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  15. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  17. What is the fees for B.Ed in DU?
  18. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
29th November 2015, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am dong bsc in P.C.M from KU, now I want to make my career in chemistry. What is the minimum percentage required for taking admission in DU? Please do respond.
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc course in Chemistry in Delhi University:-

1.Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry with above 65% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc course Chemistry.

2.Your age should be above 18 years.
29th November 2015, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?

Quote:
Yes, you can operate M.Sc in Chemistry after completing B.Sc course. You must required to score not less than 50% of marks to be eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry through Delhi University.

- Students with minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Graduation level are eligible to apply M.Sc in Chemistry through Delhi University.

- Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding Graduation examination.

- 5% relaxation will be allowed to the students belonging from SC/ST and OBC category students.

Official website - www.du.ac.in
29th November 2015, 02:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

The eligibility to study the M.Sc Chemistry in Delhi University is a pass in B.Sc Chemistry with 50% marks.

There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the M.Sc Chemistry course.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The aspirant can check the details in the website of the university given http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=msc-chemistry
29th November 2015, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The cut off for admission is usually very high and one can't predict it. You have to apply when admissions are announced by Delhi University. Most of the seats are reserved for Delhi state candidates and candidates who have studied from Delhi University are preferred in most cases.

Hence, you need a very good academic record for admission. Just wait for notification and apply accordingly.
29th November 2015, 09:09 PM
ant man

The eligibility for M.Sc chemistry in Delhi university is:
1. You must have completed B.Sc from a recognised university.
2. There is no upper age limit for M.Sc
3. The minimum marks percentage required in B.Sc is 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?