25th January 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in post graduation to join B.Ed in West Bengal?

I have completed my post-graduation with 51 percent. My subject is English.
Can I apply for B.Ed course in West Bengal? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required to apply? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  5. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same?
  7. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
  8. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  9. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  11. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  12. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation?
  13. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  14. Outside state students eligible for WBJEE?
  15. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  17. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  18. Minimum rank required to get admitted in government medical college in West Bengal?
28th January 2018, 12:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in post graduation to join B.Ed in West Bengal?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course in West Bengal. Candidates who have completed their graduation or post graduation with minimum 50% to 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course. There is no upper age limit to pursue B.Ed, however in general you can apply upto the age of 40 years. Your marks in post graduation are enough to be eligible for B.Ed.
28th January 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in post graduation to join B.Ed in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my post-graduation with 51 percent. My subject is English.
Can I apply for B.Ed course in West Bengal? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required to apply? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

50% is the minimum marks required in undergraduate or postgraduate degree to get admission to the B.Ed course in West Bengal for general category candidates. 40% is the minimum marks required in undergraduate or postgraduate degree to get admission to the B.Ed course in West Bengal for SC/ST category candidates. The maximum age limit for the fresh candidates is 35 years for the admission to the B.Ed course in West Bengal. For teachers who are teaching in Class IX, X, XI and XII there is no age restriction to join the B.Ed course in West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?