19th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Need detailed information about Robotics field?

Need detailed information about Robotics field?

13th December 2017, 09:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need detailed information about Robotics field?

Career Opportunities in Robotics field in India;

Robotics is one of the emerging fields in India and it mainly involves in functional programming, maintenance and designing, production and manufacturing..etc.,

In order to find better career opportunities in this field, you are required to meet the following eligibility criteria. Basically there are several courses to pursue in this Robotics field. They are,

>> Diploma in Robotics
>> B.E in Robotics
>> B.Tech in Robotics Engineering
>> M.Tech in Robotics and Automation
>> M.Tech in Robotics Engineering
>> M.E in Robotics Engineering..etc.,

I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Robotics course and then you may pursue Master's also if you are then interested. The basic educational qualification for doing Bachelor's in Robotics course is "12th Class" with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

After completion of academics, you may find job opportunities in Investigation sector, banking field, Medical Sector, in ISRO, NASA, Gaming Industries..etc., Almost all the IIT's offer this Robotics course which will fetch you good number of job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?