22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?

Hello,
I want to know about education loan
for doing MDS course?
I would like to know that what will be
the Interest rates charging for Education
Loan and also tell me the recovery process?

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  2. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  7. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  11. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  13. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  16. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  17. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
23rd May 2015, 03:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?

The interest rate is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and all banks have to comply with it. It fluctuates between 13- 14.5 percentage. However, State Bank of India offers 1 % lesser interest rate than other banks.

In order to repay the loan, you need to approach the concerned bank from which you had taken loan. You need to write an application stating your repayment and requesting the bank to start the process. The bank will give you options of tenure to repay like 3,5,7,etc. and you need to choose as per your convenience. You can also repay by giving lump sum amount. You need to undertake certain formalities as per the managers instructions and then you can start the repayment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?