25th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Need details of certificate courses in Library Science in India?

Need details of certificate courses in Library Science in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time M.Phil in Library science course?
  2. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  3. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.A Economics correspondence in Punjab University?
  6. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  8. Jobs in the field of library and information science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  10. How may I get details about diploma or certificate courses in United Kingdom? I've done BDS in India?
  11. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Details of diploma in library science from Punjab University Patiala? Eligibility criteria and fee details for the same?
  14. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  16. What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science
  17. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  18. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
25th August 2015, 10:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need details of certificate courses in Library Science in India?

Information about the Private Library Certificate Courses as given below.

LIBRARY CERTIFICATE COURSES

** Certificate Courses in Library Science
** Certificate in ICT Application in Library
** Certificate Course in Library and Information Science
** Diploma Courses in Library Science
** Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
** Bachelor of Library and Information Science
** Master of Library Science
** Master of Philosophy in Library & information Science
** Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
** Doctor of Philosophy in Library & information Science.

>> Private Library science process of organizing and maintaining books, magazines and journals.

>> The eligibility for this courses is the candidate should pass the (10+2) examination with science subject such as (biology, maths and chemistry).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?