10th July 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Need information regarding admission in Physiotherapy course through NEET score?

Need information regarding admission in Physiotherapy course through NEET score?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  3. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  4. Detailed information about NEET for 12th Science candidate?
  5. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  6. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college for MBBS admission after scoring 87.72 percentile score in NEET
  8. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
  9. How many seats are there in NEET for general category? How much percentage we have to score to qualify NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  11. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  12. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much marks should I score in NEET exam to get admission in government college
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th to give medical entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  16. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  17. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  18. Will I get admission in MBBS after scoring 347 marks in NEET exam
11th July 2015, 02:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information regarding admission in Physiotherapy course through NEET score?

For getting admission in Physiotherapy course, the candidate need to write the Common Entrance Test (CET) exam.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates should be at least 17 years of age.

* Candidate mus have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the candidate need to pass each subject separately.

The candidate gets the admission based on his/ her performance in the CET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?