6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better when compared to doing M.Sc Food technology and M.Sc Biotechnology?

I want to know about Msc food tech. & Msc bio tech. Out of these, which one is more scoring n easy. Nd also which one has more scope in india as well as in foreign countries...??
Recently, I have completed my bsc medical with 60% marks only..

Related Questions:
12th July 2016, 06:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better when compared to doing M.Sc Food technology and M.Sc Biotechnology?

It is very good that you have completed your B.Sc and want to pursue M.Sc after completing Graduation. Both the courses are good and have a good opportunity in future. But according to me you must opt for M.Sc in Biotechnology as this course has a better demand and a good job opportunity.
Biotechnology is more of an engineering discipline where you take bits from biology and create useful products. This is probably a much broader discipline. So, you must opt M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?