23rd May 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between NDIM or Apeejay school of management dwarka?

Q1) I have got 676 in feb mat 2015 , i attended gd at apeejay dwarka and ndim and have got a call leter from both places , which of this is better in performance and placement ?
Q2) is there any better college in delhi ncr for mba/pgdm for me other than apeejay and ndim, or is this the best i can get?

plz reply to my both question as soon as possible at my email

19th May 2023, 07:04 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Which one to choose between NDIM or Apeejay school of management dwarka?

Both NDIM and Apeejay School of Management Dwarka are good institutes for MBA/PGDM. However, NDIM is ranked slightly better than Apeejay School of Management Dwarka.

NDIM is also a more research-oriented institute, while Apeejay School of Management Dwarka is more industry-oriented.

If you are looking for a more academically rigorous program, then NDIM may be a better choice for you. However, if you are looking for a program that will better prepare you for a career in the corporate world, then Apeejay School of Management Dwarka may be a better choice for you.

Ultimately, the decision of which college to attend is up to you. Consider your own personal preferences and goals when making your decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?