17th February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I transfer from Presidium School, Dwarka to any ICSE affiliated school for admission in 1st standard?

hello
my daughter presently in presidium school dwarka, in prep
she will be in 1st standard in this year.
is it right decision to remain in same school
or should i change her to any shcool having icse board.

7th March 2015, 09:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I transfer from Presidium School, Dwarka to any ICSE affiliated school for admission in 1st standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
my daughter presently in presidium school dwarka, in prep
she will be in 1st standard in this year.
is it right decision to remain in same school
or should i change her to any shcool having icse board.
It will be best for your daughter if you can get her admitted into the ICSE Board School.
It is best for her to get accustomed to the procedure of the Board from early on.
From Class 1 itself it will be best if she reads according to the guidelines set by the Board from where you plan her to give her Class 10 Boards.
Once she gets accustomed it help her in the long run.
Also children tend to adapt quicker is another reason why you should get her admitted as soon as you can.

The other thing that you should keep in your mind is that you should get her admitted to the Best possible School as the base of a student depends on the School.
So if she is going to the best possible School it will be helpful for her. It will also help her in getting prepared for the Future Examinations from a young age.
The teachers will also play a big part in her growing up so make sure she goes to the best possible School that is available in and around your locality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?