9th August 2012, 03:40 PM

Which school is better between Amity Noida and MBS School of Planning and Architecture Dwarka under IP university

for doing barch which school is better amity noida or mbs school of planning and architecture dwarka under ip university

Related Questions:
  1. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  2. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  3. Colleges offering BBM(Correspondence) in Delhi NCR?
  4. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT
  5. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  6. List of Distance colleges which offers BFA in Delhi?
  7. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375
  8. AIEEE B Arch colleges names in National and State wise separately -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges in AIEEE in which I can get admission after scoring 74% in CBSE exam and 35 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Is IGNOU affiliated college a good choice for B.Arch course?
  11. Best B.Arch college having scored 132 marks?
  12. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  13. Which are the best LLB institutes in NCR/Delhi?
  14. Should I transfer from Presidium School, Dwarka to any ICSE affiliated school for admission in 1st standard?
  15. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? How much rank is required for admission?
  17. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school? -- [New]
  18. Which college could I get after scoring 58 marks in AIEEE and 35 marks in AIEEE cast SC?
17th January 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which school is better between Amity Noida and MBS School of Planning and Architecture Dwarka under IP university

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
for doing barch which school is better amity noida or mbs school of planning and architecture dwarka under ip university
Amity is far better
4th August 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which school is better between Amity Noida and MBS School of Planning and Architecture Dwarka under IP university

I am from outside delhi and my merit score is 74.2 can i get admission in usap(ggsipu)
6th July 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which school is better between Amity Noida and MBS School of Planning and Architecture Dwarka under IP university

Mbs or upas delhi which is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?