28th June 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to apply for M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women? Scope of this course?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for M.A.(Commercial Arts) program in BBK DAV College for Women. Kindly let me know the percentage criteria to apply for this course? And kindly tell me what is the scope of this course?

28th June 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply for M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women? Scope of this course?

To get admission for pursuing M.A. (Commercial Arts) course in BBK DAV College for Women, you must have passed B.A course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university.

After completion of your Graduation in commercial arts graduates, you can join any art studio, advertising agency or the designing industry. You can also become a graphic designer wherein you can developvisual aids such as logos and designs for commercial houses or create illustrations for books and magazines in a publishing house.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?