26th May 2013, 10:32 PM
debashri munshi

How to take admission in BSc Nursing course?

generally B.Sc. Nursing course is for four years but if General Nursing & Midwifery passed candidate wants to take admission in B.Sc. nursing course the duration of the course will be four years or less?

1st October 2014, 02:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Nursing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debashri munshi View Post
generally B.Sc. Nursing course is for four years but if General Nursing & Midwifery passed candidate wants to take admission in B.Sc. nursing course the duration of the course will be four years or less?
B.Sc stands for Bachelor of science. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • You must have completed 12th standard in science from recognized university .
  • You must score minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board examination .
  • You must score good percentage of marks in mathematics subject

B.Sc Nursing Colleges:-
  • Hans Raj College
  • Madras Christian College
  • Hindu College
  • Aligarh mushlim university
  • St Xaviers College
  • Dr. MGR-Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women
  • Mithibai College
  • DAV College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?