27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know the course structure of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women. Can you please let me know the course structure? And tell me the fee also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage criteria to apply for M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women? Scope of this course?
  2. How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?
  3. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  4. Are the admissions open for B.Com in BBK Dav College, Amritsar?
  5. Is B.Com admission in BBK DAV college, Amritsar open?
  6. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?
  7. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fine Arts in Bareilly College?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. List of best B.Ed colleges after B.Sc Physics Honors? How much it cost to study this course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Assamese) in Margherita College?
  13. How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Fee structure of DAV Public School, Cuttack?
  15. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  16. Colleges providing M.Phi computer science regular under periyar university?
  17. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
4th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I would like to know the course structure of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women. Can you please let me know the course structure? And tell me the fee also for this course. Thank you!

The course structure of MA Commercial Arts in BBK DAV College for Women will be;

Web Designing and Animation (Practical)
Photography (Practical)
Design & Commercial Art
Advertising
Animation and Presentation (Practical)
Advertisement Portfolio (Practical)
Design & Commercial Art
Advertising

The fees details are not available in the college website link. You can contact the institution for exact fees details. The BBK DAV College for Women website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?