9th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do MBA after diploma in civil Engineering with 74% marks?

Hi friends,

I have done 10th 72%, then i have done 3year Diploma in Civil Engineering (74%), Now i want to do MBA, pls advice me is it possible to do mba after diploma.
if no. then pls advice what else i can do for MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  2. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get admission in Civil Engineering if scored 96 marks in ENAT?
  5. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  7. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Possibility to become an Architecture for Civil Engineering Diploma candidate?
  9. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  12. How to do B.E in Civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering? Can I get a seat?
  13. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  14. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  16. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  18. Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
9th June 2015, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do MBA after diploma in civil Engineering with 74% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,

I have done 10th 72%, then i have done 3year Diploma in Civil Engineering (74%), Now i want to do MBA, pls advice me is it possible to do mba after diploma.
if no. then pls advice what else i can do for MBA.
As per educational qualification, you are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA exam.

Exam pattern for MBA entrance exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
9th June 2015, 02:37 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Possibility to do MBA after diploma in civil Engineering with 74% marks?

You can not take admission in MBA after Diploma. You must be a graduate to be eligible for MBA admission or to appear in the entrance tests for MBA i.e. CAT,MAT etc.
As you have completed diploma,you can take admission in B.Tech Civil directly at 2nd year.Every state conducts lateral entry exams for admission of diploma candidates to take admission in State govt Colleges in 2nd year of B.Tech.You can appear for the same and complete your B.tech which will take further 3 years.
After completion of B.Tech you will be eligible for Masters program as MBA,M.Tech etc.
With Diploma you cannot opt for MBA or any other post graduation course.
10th June 2015, 09:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do MBA course just after completion of "Diploma in Civil Engineering". The basic required educational qualification is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. Since Diploma in Civil Engineering is not a Graduate Degree, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course. Since you have completed "Diploma in Civil Engineering", I suggest you to pursue "B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering" in order to be eligible. There is no maximum age limit to be eligible for MBA Entrance Examinations and you must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation. I suggest you to write Lateral Engineering Entrance Test to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering and apply for the following entrance examinations (namely Common Admission Test, MAT Exam, SNAP, Xavier's Aptitude Test, IIFT Entrance Exams) when you will be in Final year of B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Make sure you secure aggregate of 50% in B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Graduation) to be eligible for appearing in MBA Entrance Examinations.
10th June 2015, 02:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that, you cannot join in MBA course after the completion of Diploma course. That's because candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are only eligible to apply for MBA admission. So, if you want to join in MBA course, first you should complete your graduation by joining in any Bachelors courses like B.E/B.Tech, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?