8th March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become an Architecture for Civil Engineering Diploma candidate?

Hi
I want to ask you that is it possible
to become an Architecture after
doing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
I am doing this Diploma after my 10th.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  3. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  9. Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  10. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  12. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  13. Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?
  14. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  15. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  17. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  18. How Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial?
22nd January 2017, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become an Architecture for Civil Engineering Diploma candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I want to ask you that is it possible
to become an Architecture after
doing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
I am doing this Diploma after my 10th.

To become an Architect, you have to study B.Arch course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To study the B.Arch course, you have to appear for the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture. Candidates should have 10+3 years diploma course in any stream with minimum of 50% can appear for NATA. You should score at least 40% marks (i.e. 80/200) in NATA, to study the B.Arch course. The course duration is five years. The course is available in various colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?