31st May 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?

I have completed 10th by cbse board. I want to do diploma in civil engineering ,how much percentage is needed for admission in vgti
for diploma in civil engineering.and which colleges are better to do diploma in civil engineering.

1st June 2015, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?

No minimum percentage in 10th standard is required to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidates who have completed 10th standard by qualifying in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
2nd June 2015, 01:30 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?

There is no such minimum percentage required to get admission in diploma. A candidate must passed his matriculation from any recognized board. For getting admission in diploma a student must have to give a entrance test. Score obtained by candidate will decide either he/she will get admission in good college or not. obviously if your score in CET is good you will get good college unless not.

According to me Government polytechnics are good for diploma in all aspects. Faculties provided by government colleges are good and well qualified. Also all machinery are available in government colleges. Fee structure of government institution is much lower than that of any other private polytechnic colleges.
11th June 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 10th by mbbs board. I want to do diploma in civil engineering. How much percentage is needed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?