5th January 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?

I am an MBA Finance and Dual Marketing with 2 years work experience in bank as clerk what is the career prospects. Before getting into clerical post I worked in the sales chain in private bank for 1 yr. So total 3 yr exp. I want to come out of the banking industry what job is for me?

Related Questions:
16th January 2015, 06:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?

Apart from banking industry jobs, there are other kind of jobs available to you having MBA in Finance and Dual Marketing stream. You may find good number of job opportunities actually in Asset Management companies, Corporations, Banks (Private or Public or Regional Rural Banks). If you are interested to play several roles, here are various entry level job positions. Best job roles for MBA Finance and Dual marketing candidates are, Securities Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Credit Risk Management Analyst, Personal Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst to work in Insurance companies, Financial institutions, Corporate finance and investment organizations. Along with this, as far as Dual Marketing stream is concerned you can play several roles such as Marketing Manager, Market Research Analyst, Sales Manager, Brand Manager. Apart from these, good career options are Product Management, Media Planning, and Internet Marketing. I suggest you to not to leave Banking industry as there is very good career in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?