30th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech for MCA candidate? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Sir,
Is M.Tech possible after MCA?
What is the name of entrance exam for doing M.Tech.
What is the criteria for doing M.Tech if I complete MCA?
Waiting for your response.

1st April 2015, 07:35 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech for MCA candidate? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for this examination,

M.Tech i.e Master of Technology and the duration of this course is two years and the course is divided into four semester. To apply for M.Tech course, you should have completed Master's degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Application from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate. To get admission in M.Tech course, you need to crack the below entrance examinations and they are:

-> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE)
-> Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test(TANCET)
-> SRMEEE Examination
-> VITEEE Examination
-> BITSAT Examination
-> Kerala University M.Tech Examination

The eligibility criteria differs from college to college. The notification will be published in the month of March/April in the official website of their respective university.
2nd April 2015, 05:08 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech for MCA candidate? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Yes , it is possible to Study M.tech even after completion of MCA Post graduation .
M.tech is also one of the Post graduation course which relates to Technical side like B.tech.

--> To join in M.tech , you need to appear for the GATE exam which will be conducted in every year. There will be a lot of competition . You should withstand and prepare well for the GATE exam to get Good rank in the exam .

If you secure Good rank in the Gate exam , then you will get an Admission in Top colleges. And there are more chances that you will also get Stay Fund.

* Another way to join in M.tech is to appear for the PGCET exam .
4th April 2015, 02:40 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you are eligible for the M. Tech.

For an admission into MTech, you have to fight the GATE examination, for admission in all the Govt and deemed universities.

The eligibility criteria for GATE is

* The candidate should be at least 21 years at the time of application.

* The candidate should be in the final year or have passed the final year of the qualifying examination as mentioned by the GATE Concil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?