7th July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Zoology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biology) General candidate?

Dear Friends,
I want to take a course to study in M.Sc. I have completed my B.Sc Biology General. Which are the courses I can take as M.Sc? And I am interested in Zoology very much. I can get Zoology in my M.Sc?

14th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study Zoology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biology) General candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to take a course to study in M.Sc. I have completed my B.Sc Biology General. Which are the courses I can take as M.Sc? And I am interested in Zoology very much. I can get Zoology in my M.Sc?
Yes, it is possible for you to apply for M.Sc Zoology after completing B.Sc Biology. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in relevant specialization are eligible.

Master of Science in Zoology (M.Sc) is a two years full time course, which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges in India offers M.Sc in Zoology.

1) You must hold a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in Science stream from any recognized university and final year graduate students can also apply

2) You must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination.

3) 5% relaxation for the candidates from SC/ ST category.
14th July 2015, 11:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Zoology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biology) General candidate?

Yes you can take admission to the course of M.Sc in Zoology without any problem.
You have apply for the course of M.Sc in Zoology in the University of your choice and then there may be Entrance Examination in some Universities whereas in some other Universities you may be provided admission on the basis of your Graduation Marks and an Interview.
So make sure you start applying to the colleges of your choice where you want to pursue the course of M.Sc in Zoology and then you will be provided admission to the course of M.Sc in Zoology.
15th July 2015, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,

It is also branching of Biology, so any biology student can pursue Zoology course. Being a B.Sc Biology student, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Zoology. It is the study of animal habits, evolution, habits, etc.It is a two year Master degree course which covers the study of Ecological theories and applications, conservation of forests and wildlife, wildlife biology etc. The admission to the M.Sc Zoology course is based on the marks scored in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?