24th June 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in MSc? I want to get admission in IUB for MSc

HOW MANY SUBJECTS ARE IN M.sc AND SEND ME FAST FULL LIST OF M.sc SUBJECTS BECAUSE I WANT ADDMISSION IN IUB FOR M.sc

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics?
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  5. Which subjects are better for MSc?
  6. What does MSc Acoustic mean? Which are the colleges offering this course? What are the subjects included in this course? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Which are the best MSc subjects?
  8. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  9. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  10. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  11. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  13. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  14. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  16. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  17. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  18. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
2nd July 2015, 08:55 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many subjects are there in MSc? I want to get admission in IUB for MSc

Here is list of MSc subjects choose the subjects according to your interest few of subjects

1. M.Sc. (Electronics)

2. M.Sc. (Computer Science)

3. M.Sc. (Biotechnology)

4. M.Sc. (Microbiology)

5. M.Sc. (Astrology)

6. M.Sc. (zoology)

7. M.Sc. (Physics)

8. M.Sc. (Economics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?