12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Is that possible to do LLB after post graduation in M.Tech

I had completed my mtech(post graduation) and I had more 70% mark in graduation now I wann to join law course can I know my status of eligibility

12th May 2021, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is that possible to do LLB after post graduation in M.Tech

The basic education required for pursuing LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) degree course is a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% (or 45% marks in case of reserved category) from a recognized university.

So, having completed your graduation degree course with 70% marks, you are eligible for pursuing LLB degree course irrespective of your highest educational qualification.
12th May 2021, 11:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do LLB after post-graduation in MTech. The qualification which is required for this course is a candidate must have done graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate's minimum age should not be less than 19 years and there is no upper age limit. Admission selection can be done either on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination or through the entrance examination. Admission criteria may vary from college to college which you have to check before applying.
13th May 2021, 09:27 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your career in law after B.Tech.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing LLB is that you have to get minimum of 50% marks in graduation
degree and you might have to clear some entrance test with It, ( it may vary with the university
you want to take admission ).

After LLB you can appear for Civil and Judicial Services in your respective states.
IAS Services, JAGS, Services in Army, Corporate Lawyer, Legal Processing Outsourcing, Practice in Criminal, Civil or Income Tax as an Advocate.
13th May 2021, 12:00 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You are eligible to do LLB after post graduation in M.Tech.

You will get admission on the basis of your graduation qualification.

You can get admission in top colleges through CLAT examination.
13th May 2021, 02:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in LLB after post - graduation in M.Tech.

Eligibility:-

1. You must have passed graduation from any university.

2. You must have scored 55% in graduation.

3. There is no age limit.
14th May 2021, 04:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible. After Post graduation in M.Tech if you are interested then you can apply for LLB course. Candidates who are graduates can pursue LLB course. There are many colleges that offer LLB course which include both private and government universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?