30th November 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to LLB after MBBS DMRE post graduation diploma in Radiology? What is the fee structure of LLB course?

Resp. Sir, I am Dr. Sameer MBBS DMRE post graduation diploma in radiology] wants to do LLB. What is fee structure and can I do simultaneously other degrees also

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of LLB course after post graduation diploma in Radiology? Can I do simultaneously other degree with LLB course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  4. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  5. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  7. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  8. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  9. Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  11. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  13. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  14. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  15. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  17. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  18. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?