12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for post graduation or continue my competitive exam preparation?

Sir/mam I had done bcom from last one year and after this i have being study of competitive exams and now i am confused that i will do post graduation at next year or not

And what i do on post graduation

12th May 2021, 02:40 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for post graduation or continue my competitive exam preparation?

You should continue your competitive exam preparation.

You should prepare with 100% effort.

You can pursue Post graduation part time from IGNOU or any other university.

You will get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

You focus should be any one competitive exam.
13th May 2021, 01:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I go for post graduation or continue my competitive exam preparation?

You have to ask yourself whether you want goverment job or you want placement jobs that you will get after masters. And second thing, you have to look within and see which one you like more. Both are good for career.

You can easily 50 thousands+ per month from both of them. Competitive exam is relatively more tough than placement jobs.
13th May 2021, 10:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends on your requirements and on your goals whether you want to study further or continue with the competitive examination preparation. You can also do this side by side while doing your post-graduation though it is quite challenging. If you want to go focus on single-minded then you can for competitive examinations. You can prepare yourself for 1 or 2 years for competitive examinations and if you feel insecure then go for post-graduation.
14th May 2021, 03:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ It depends on you and your goal. If you don't want to take risk than go for PG you can also prepare to competitive exams it might take time.
If you can go focus in single minded than you can go for competitive exams. Prepare few 1 or 2 years for competitive exams if you fell insecure then you go for PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?