11th September 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Arch after B.E civil engineering?

I am now studying B.E civil engineering. I need to do M.Arch, is it possible to do M.Arch . I need the requirements for M.Arch. So, could anyone answer me?

11th September 2017, 08:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Arch after B.E civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now studying B.E civil engineering. I need to do M.Arch, is it possible to do M.Arch . I need the requirements for M.Arch. So, could anyone answer me?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for M.ARCH (Master of Architecture) after bachelors of engineering in civil engineering, because qualification required to apply for M.Arch is bachelors in architecture.

>> So M.E civil engineering is best option for you to do post graduation degree.
12th September 2017, 12:09 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to do M.Arch after completing B.E civil engineering course.
Those who have completed B.Arch in any specialization with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university, are eligible for M.Arch course.
Since you have studied B.E Civil Engineering, so you are not eligible for M.Arch degree course.
13th September 2017, 01:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot do M.Arch after the completion of B.E in Civil Engineering as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Arch degree course from a recognized University can apply for the M.Arch course in different Colleges.
You can opt M.Tech in many of the stream in Civil Engineering after B.Tech in the same.
14th September 2017, 07:34 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Arch after completing b.tech from civil engineering.

A candidate must have b.arch degree to apply for m.arch.
A candidate must have minimum 50% in b.arch to get admission in m.arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?