28th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Sir,
I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and B.com,
Please tell me that can I join M.E in Civil Engineering.
Please clarify my doubt.
Waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  2. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  4. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman? -- [New]
  8. How to study professional diploma courses in south India? I have completed B.Tech civil engineering
  9. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  12. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  13. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  15. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  16. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
1st March 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Diploma in Civil Engineering is not enough to make you eligible for M.E in Civil Engineering. You must have a B.E or B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute to become eligible for admission in M.E Civil Engineering course. B.Com is a graduation degree but it is totally a different stream and will not be enough for M.E course. On the basis of B.Com you can apply for admission in M.Com and MBA courses. Therefore, if you want to get admission in M.E Civil Engineering then you have to take admission in B.Tech or B.E Civil Engineering.
7th July 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Sir, what i do b.com or computer diploma for going to foreign country ......?
14th April 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have Completing My Bcom Degree And I can Do Diploma In civil And Electrical Engineer So Please Give me solution How can I do that?
15th July 2017, 01:08 PM
akaygagat

As you have mentioned that you have done diploma in civil engineering which is not enough to do masters degree.
For that you must have passed bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
I don't know would you do b.com after diploma in civil engineering because it has no relation with it whatsoever. after
B.com you can't get admission in M.E civil engineering.
If you want to do masters degree in civil engineering then you'll have to do bachelor's degree first.
You will directly get admission in 2 nd year of the 4 year course.
27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for architecture after diploma civil?
And how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?