12th December 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Sc. course in Forensic Science in one year?

As i have still 1 year to complete my graduation in B.Sc microbiology, i want to do M.Sc. course in forensic science field. So tell me if it is possible to study this course and complete it in one year duration?

13th December 2015, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc. course in Forensic Science in one year?

M.Sc Forensic Science degree is a 2 years course and there is no way you can complete it in one year. Therefore, be ready for two years course if you want to get a M.Sc degree.

If you want to get a one year course then there are PG diploma courses available for you.
13th December 2015, 04:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

M.Sc in Forensic Science is a two year course and you need to complete your B.Sc in Microbiology at first before you are eligible for the course of M.Sc in Forensic Science.
Once you have completed the course of B.Sc in Microbiology you will be eligible to apply for the course of M.Sc in Forensic Science in the University of your choice.
You will be given admission based on the Interview and the Exam that will be conducted by the University.
Once you take admission it will take a minimum of 2 years for you to complete the course.
13th December 2015, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i have still 1 year to complete my graduation in B.Sc microbiology, i want to do M.Sc. course in forensic science field. So tell me if it is possible to study this course and complete it in one year duration?
The duration of the M.Sc Forensic Science course is 2 years.
It is a postgraduate course (regular or distance).
It is not possible to complete the course in one year.
The eligibility to study the course is B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or Applied Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?