12th December 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What specialization should i opt in M.Sc. degree after BCA completion?

I have completed my BCA with 73% marks. Now i want to pursue my post graduation in M.Sc. degree. So tell me what specialization can i opt? Please guide me.

13th December 2015, 12:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What specialization should i opt in M.Sc. degree after BCA completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BCA with 73% marks. Now i want to pursue my post graduation in M.Sc. degree. So tell me what specialization can i opt? Please guide me.
Since, you have completed BCA course, so it is better that you can apply for M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology is the Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Mathematics subject from a recognized university. The admission criterion and procedure differs from university to university. Some universities and institutes might ask for an admission test or a specified percentage in Graduation course. The duration of this course is 2 years. Every student must choose an institute to pursue career courses with a lot of care.
13th December 2015, 03:30 PM
ant man

Default Re: What specialization should i opt in M.Sc. degree after BCA completion?

Yes you can do M.Sc degree after completing BCA. You can take the specialization as
1. M.Sc computers
2. M.Sc IT

The eligibility for M.Sc is
1. All the candidates must complete b.sc or equivalent courses like BCA etc from a recognised university.
2. Candidates seeking admission in top colleges must get at least 60% marks in degree.
3. The admission is based on the merit list of the entrance exam.
4. There is no age limit applicable.
13th December 2015, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have completed BCA degree so you can choose IT or CS specialization for M.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc in IT/CS from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in CS/IT course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th December 2015, 11:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can choose M.Sc in Computer Science or can choose M.Sc in Information Technology. There is good scope available for M.Sc in Computer science and M.Sc in Information Technology in both the Government and private sectors as well. You can also choose MCA after BCA. The scope for MCA is also great. You can get Good job in private and government organisations. It is always advisable to continue in the same line in which you have done your graduation.
The job opportunity in this field is high and salary as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?