12th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of joining Forensic Science Department?

Hello, myself Saravanan. I am studying b.sc chemistry in St. joseph's college in Trichy. I am looking forward to join Forensic Science Department. So tell me the scope of joining the department?

13th December 2015, 04:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of joining Forensic Science Department?

The scope of joining the Forensic Science Department is limited as the total number of seats in the Forensic Science Department is limited.
You need to be a Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry graduate to be eligible to join the Forensic Science Department.
The Bio-Chemistry students are given preference in this case.
You need to apply to join the Forensic Science Department.
Post application there will be a test and a Personal Interview which you must crack to be eligible to join the Forensic Science Department.
13th December 2015, 11:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of joining Forensic Science Department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, myself Saravanan. I am studying b.sc chemistry in St. joseph's college in Trichy. I am looking forward to join Forensic Science Department. So tell me the scope of joining the department?
The Forensic Science Graduates or Postgraduates can find job opportunity in various Departments such as, Enforcement Agencies, Police, Legal, Investigative Services of the government and private sector companies.

- The aspirant can work in IB, CBI, State Police Units, Crime Cells, Research Labs etc.
- The opportunities in the forensic science are demanding.
- The aspirant should possess Observation, Intelligence skills.

The aspirant can work as a Crime Scene Investigator, Secret Service, Coast Guard, Corrections Officer, Customs Agent, Compliance Officer, Police Detective, Forensic Medicine Professor etc.

The aspirant must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by either UPSC www.upsc.gov.in or SSC ( ssc.nic.in/) in order to get Government Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?