15th June 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters in hospital administration after diploma in clinical medicine?

I have taken the diploma in clinical medicine, degree in public admistration, so do i qualify to take masters in hospital adminstration?

Related Questions:
  1. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  2. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  4. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  5. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  6. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  7. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  8. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  9. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  11. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  12. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  13. What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?
  14. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  15. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  16. Will there be any research work to do after completion of BHMS?
  17. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  18. Which courses can I opt apart from MD Psychiatry?
15th June 2015, 07:31 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in hospital administration after diploma in clinical medicine?

Sorry you are unable to proceed for a masters course without Bachelors degree in the relevant discipline. So You must complete Bachelors in the same and then apply for masters in clinical medicine.
20th June 2015, 07:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in hospital administration after diploma in clinical medicine?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your post graduation or Masters in Hospital Administration since you have completed graduation course and the eligibility condition for Masters in Hospital Administration is - You must be a graduate. Since you have done diploma in Clinical Medicine, so you will get higher preference by the institutes during the counselling and interview rounds. However, you need to crack the entrance exam with a good score to get into a good institute to pursue your course.
22nd June 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I agree with "Sam James". It is not possible to get master degree without having Bachelor degree from recognize University. However you can go with master certification course.

Please remember Certification course and Degree course both are different.
22nd June 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I completely agree with Sam James - you are not eligible to do master degree course that without Bachelors degree. However you can go with master certification course.

Please note that master degree course and certification course, both are different.
22nd June 2015, 02:01 PM
hetal_donga

Bachelor degree is compulsory to pursue any master degree course. However you can go with master certification course.

Please keep in mind that degree course and certification course both that different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?