17th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MD in Radiology or PG masters course in Gynecology after BHMS?

I want to do MD in radiology or any post graduation masters course in Gynecology is it possible after BHMS? Give me details information please

20th November 2015, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MD in Radiology or PG masters course in Gynecology after BHMS?

Homeopathy is a different branch and you can't do any allopathic medicine course at post graduate level if you have BHMS degree.

You can only opt for post graduate courses which is related to homeopathy. There is no chance of course of other medical branch because most of them ask for MBBS degree.
28th August 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MD in Radiology or PG masters course in Gynecology after BHMS?

I want to know what can i do pg in radiology and Gynecology is possible after Bnys
26th February 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can you plss enlist the names of all diploma and certificate courses that we can persue after BHMS???
18th October 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

After bhms and dgo can I open hospital (nursing home)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?