9th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?

Now am doing my B.Sc in computer science after getting my degree is possible to do MS in higher studies? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for it? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  5. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  6. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  7. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  9. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
  10. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  12. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  13. Higher courses which are valuable for me after B.E Computer Science?
  14. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  15. MCA or MSc (computer technology)? after BSc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
9th February 2016, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now am doing my B.Sc in computer science after getting my degree is possible to do MS in higher studies? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for it? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.Sc in Computer Science, you are eligible for MS course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MS course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
12th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?

After completion of degree in bsc computers what is the best course to do Pg in abroad and what exam should we prefer to go abrods
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?