21st September 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MSc physics after the completion of BSc 5 years ago?

I had completed my graduation with science stream in 2013. Now I want to do post graduation with physics after the 5 years of Bsc. Is it possible to do from shiats deemed university allahabad?

22nd September 2021, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc physics after the completion of BSc 5 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my graduation with science stream in 2013. Now I want to do post graduation with physics after the 5 years of Bsc. Is it possible to do from shiats deemed university allahabad?
You have done B.Sc in Science course so you are not eligible for M.Sc in Physics.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc/B.A degree with Physics from a recognized University are eligible for masters degree in Physics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
23rd September 2021, 02:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc physics after the completion of BSc 5 years ago?

Gap year is no bar to get admission in post graduation course. The eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Physics is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in physics or physics as main paper in degree.

So, you are eligible to apply for the admission in the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?